Are you not a tech-savvy person? Have you heard about different operating systems? are you looking for updating your windows version? Do you have no idea about how to install Windows 10 operating system Free with the key? If you have any of these questions then read this entire article. Here we are guiding you to complete the step-by-step for Windows 10 Operating System Free Download Full Version with Key.
Microsoft Windows is counted as one of the most popular operating systems all across the world. With easy to use and advance graphical interface Microsoft Windows 10 is in the spotlight in the IT field. The reason behind the popularity is to provide all the latest updates and upgrades for all services by Microsoft in regular intervals.
Before we go for step by step guide of the Windows 10 operating system free download full version with key, confirm the minimum requirement to install Windows 10 on your computer or PC.
- Your system needs a minimum of 1 GB memory if you have 32 bit or 2 GB memory if you have 64 bit.
- This updating requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM for 32 bit and 2 GB RAM for 64 bit.
- You need DirectX9 Graphics cards
- The minimum resolution of your display is must be 800X600 pixels.
- If you have any important data or documents then it is recommended to upload or securing your data in the cloud or any external storage.
Process of installing Windows 10 for free with key
- Firstly, go to your web browser and click on the given link: insider.windows.com.
- After signing in, enter accounts details.
- You directly to the page where you see several options, here you need to click on a free copy of windows 10 for PC.
- After clicking on the free copy you need to scroll down the page until you see the button called “Download the ISO”.
- Once you click on the button, it automatically redirects you to a new page whether you find the keys for windows 10.
- Save the keys on a notepad.
- After that, the system asks you for language selection.
- Choose as per your windows (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Wait till the whole process is completed. Once the installing finished you get a new version of Windows.